Terms and Conditions
Please read the booking terms carefully and make sure you have read and understand the lake rules. Please contact us for any further details regarding the terms of booking or lake rules.
- On receipt of your 50% non-refundable deposit we will reserve your holiday. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect of persons traveling at the time of confirmation.
- Your completed booking form or email enquiry must include all persons traveling, non anglers included.
- Cancellation. If you cancel your confirmed booking it will only be accepted by the person in authority of the group in writing (email). The following costs will be incurred:
(a) Cancel your booking more than 8 weeks prior to your arrival date,
50% non-refundable deposit
(b) Cancel your booking after 8 weeks prior to your arrival date,
full balance of payment is required.
- The person in charge of the group confirms they have the authority of all persons traveling in the group to make the booking on their behalf and that they have read and accepted these terms & conditions.
- The deposit is accepted as part payment for the holiday
- Booking Changes – If any changes to a confirmed booking are required, we will try and be flexible wherever possible depending upon availability.
- The cost of your holiday is fully guaranteed
- You are advised to arrange travel insurance including medical costs and personal belonging’s, public liability, death and personal injury as these are not covered by our insurance.
- All Passports, Insurance and Health Certificates are your responsibility, we accept no responsibility for any delays or expense incurred.
- We are not liable for any losses due to weather conditions, closure of port or road or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Under no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed the total amount you have paid to us. You must take all precautions to safe guard you and your group’s personal safety.
- We accept no liability for any damage or loss to cars or personal belongings, death or personal injury.
- All persons agree to the fishery rules on this website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your holiday and ask you and your complete party to leave our premises, if we consider your behaviour is thought to be in any way causing a disturbance or harm to other anglers, other people, any fish, grounds, lakes or property. You will not be liable to a refund / compensation and you may incur costs for any damage caused.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint by you or one of your party, please advise us on the day of complaint so will can evaluate and take action before your trip concludes.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.